Shimla Management Journal (ISSN 2320 – 0154) is a very popular annual journal in management. In this connection you may contribute your valuable thoughts and research for publication on current and burning issues in the management, business environment and corporate world by the month of October 30th. The journal focuses on applied, empirical and inter-disciplinary research. The selected papers will be published in the issue due in December.
Guidelines for Contributors: -
1. The manuscripts should be neatly typed in double space, in MS-Word and be submitted through the email ID email@example.com and in CD along with one hard copy on A4 size paper.
2. The manuscript should not exceed 20 pages including tables, graphs, footnotes, references and bibliography in the standard format. The cited material in the manuscript should be properly acknowledged.
3. The non-mathematical abstract of the article not exceeding 200 words should be submitted along with the article.
4. The author need to submit a declaration that the work is original and has neither been submitted nor published elsewhere.
5. The paper of Research Scholar shall be considered alongwith co-authorship of the supervisor only.
6. Copyright of all accepted papers for publication and use in any form will vest with Shimla Management Journal (SMJ), HP University, Shimla – 171005.
7. The manuscripts that are not accepted for publication by reviewers will not be sent back to the authors.
8. All communications regarding the publication should be addressed to the Editor, Shimla Management Journal (SMJ), Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla – 171005. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Format of Paper: Font type: Times New Toman, Title 14 (Bold & Title case), Heading & Sub-Heading: 12 (Bold & Title case), Abstract & References 10 (Italics); i.e. Kaushal S. L. (2006); “ Business Ethics”, Deep & Deep Publications, New delhi, pp……..